Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- There’s plenty to see, inside and out. The Skyline Room, d’Arbeloff Suite and open-air Washburn Pavilion all feature spectacular views of the Charles River and Boston and Cambridge skylines, making for unique and dramatic ceremony and reception locations.
- You’ll have a one-of-a-kind evening in the Blue Wing, with its three levels of interactive exhibits. Here you can dine amid dinosaurs and experience a hair-raising one million volts of lightning on the same night!
- The cuisine is innovative and superb, which is what renowned MAX Ultimate Catering always delivers. Dishes are prepared using fresh, local and seasonal ingredients, and the professional staff will work with you to create the perfect menu.
Video by Olive Ewe Productions.
Video by NH Images.
Video by Nicole Chan Photo & Video.
Video by Salt + Pine Films.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $10,000/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Space reserved
- Guest count
- Event duration
- Indoor and outdoor ceremony & reception venues
- Expert on-site event managers to execute your special day
- On-site parking for guests
- Tickets to Exhibit Halls for the weekend of your wedding
- Tables & garden chairs, plus setup & breakdown
- And MORE!
Meals (when priced separately)
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 300.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
- Beach / Ocean
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Landscaped Grounds
- Ocean / Bay
Send an email to Museum of Science
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Museum of Science.
Thanks! Your email to Museum of Science is on its way!
Alternate Info: Wolfgang Puck catering