Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Lush grounds, stylish facilities, and affordable, all-inclusive packages make this all-season private event space an easy choice…especially when you consider that it’s less than an hour from the heart of Boston.
- A winding brick pathway leads to your pretty outdoor ceremony space, where you’ll exchange vows beneath an elegant white pergola. Then, follow your guests to the bluestone patio, where you’ll find cozy lounge furnishings, a fire pit, and a gently trickling waterfall.
- We love the clean, simple lines of the contemporary ballroom, which boasts a creamy, understated color palette, three fireplaces, 16-foot ceilings, and a glass wall that overlooks the koi pond, footbridge, and gazebo.
Friday and Sunday discounts are available.
Please contact the venue regarding winter and weekday wedding discounts!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Guest count
There is no rental fee with a guaranteed guest count of 100 guests.
- $99/person and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Package chosen
- Type of event
Meals (when priced separately)
- $69/person and up
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 220.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Year-round; tours by appointment.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Lagoon / Pond
Send an email to Miraval Ballroom
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Miraval Ballroom.