Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- You’ll find a sophisticated, international ambiance in the city’s most desirable Back Bay location. The elegant, freshly designed event spaces are truly luxurious, highlighted by the “Jewel Box" Oriental Ballroom, adorned with elegant fixtures and flooded with natural light thanks to floor-to-ceiling windows. The guest rooms, too, are exquisitely plush, many with city views, marble bathrooms, and luxury amenities.
- Exchange vows amidst lush greenery in the charming Garden Terrace, which is easily tented or left open under the sparkling stars and city lights. The additional four venues are distinctly designed with modern New England features and elegant Chinoiserie details, perfect for a joyous welcoming dinner or post-wedding brunch.
- The culinary program presents a creative, seasonally focused twist on classic dishes. If you need a break from all that celebrating, enjoy some pampering at the award-winning 5-Star Spa and Wellness Center—couple’s treatments and wedding party retreats are a specialty. The Concierge Team is also happy to help arrange bespoke Boston experiences for your out-of-town guests.
Video by Park Street Weddings.
Book your wedding reception at a Mandarin Oriental property and enjoy a complimentary honeymoon night at another one of their hotels and resorts worldwide.
In addition to your complimentary honeymoon night, you'll also receive a host of other benefits to use whether you honeymoon with Mandarin Oriental for only 1 night or several:
- A complimentary upgrade (subject to availability)
- Full breakfast for two daily
- VIP status
- Early check-in and late check-out
- A complimentary welcome drink upon arrival
- USD 100 spa voucher
To book, simply speak to the wedding coordinator during the wedding-planning process.
Weddings and Honeymoons by Mandarin Oriental is not available at The Excelsior or Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong. Certain restrictions apply; please check with your wedding hotel for details.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Space reserved
- Guest count
- $250/person and up
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 380.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
$$ • $$$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Resort / Spa
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to Mandarin Oriental Boston
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Mandarin Oriental Boston.
Thanks! Your email to Mandarin Oriental Boston is on its way!
Alternate Info: back bay