Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This elegant 1920s brick Federal-style manor home is encircled by extraordinary public gardens. Overseen by The Trustees of Reservations, the property is a true New England treasure.
- The gardens are divided into unique outdoor “rooms”, each distinct in its own way and laid out to create a wonderful event flow. Blending seamlessly into the surrounding woodlands, it offers lush photo backdrops at every turn.
- Your rental fees help support The Trustees, who are tasked with an essential mission: to protect, preserve and share the bounty of Massachusetts’ cultural, natural, and historical treasures for generations to come.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
Reception must also be booked.
- A $140 membership level (or above) is required for private parties (you may join at the time of booking).
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Catering & bar service is only permitted from the venue's approved list of full-service catering partners.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to Long Hill
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Long Hill.