Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- History and nature come together for your outdoor ceremony. When you exchange vows in the serenity of McIntire Garden, located across the street from the hall, you’ll have the quaint and historic Chestnut Street as your backdrop.
- They offer one of the area’s largest and most elegant reception spaces. The Grand Ballroom features antique glided mirrors, Italian chandeliers and a musicians’ gallery, as well as their famous spring-frame floor for effortless dancing.
- They’re committed to making your big day memorable. Their professional staff and vendors will work with you to personalize your wedding and make sure it’s everything you imagined.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Space reserved
- Type of event
A ceremony-only wedding is $1,500. There is an additional fee to hold the ceremony in the private park across the street.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 160.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
The exclusive caterer is Vinwood Caterers.
September–June: Friday, Saturday and Sunday until 10pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to Hamilton Hall
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Hamilton Hall.