Greylock WORKS 508 State Road • North Adams • MA 01247
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Greylock WORKS on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- An industrial-chic oasis for memorable celebrations, this revived and reimagined cotton-spinning mill in the heart of the Berkshires is now home to a unique collection of businesses—including the Break House restaurant, Berkshire Cider Project, a Culinary LAB, co-working community, a craft distillery, and more. Set on a stunningly landscaped 9-acre campus filled with native plantings, Greylock WORKS offers a refreshing change of pace from traditional wedding venues.
- Host your celebration in the spacious Weave Shed Main Event Venue (named for its original purpose). With five dramatic 200-foot-long skylights, a distinctive sawtooth roof, large windows, and a gleaming hardwood floor, this fabulous space is bathed in natural light during the day and well-suited to spectacular custom lighting packages once the sun sets. Add on the Hello Courtyard, with its cozy fire pit and mountain views, for an al fresco option.
- For more intimate events there's the charming Engine House Venue, which may be booked with its adjacent south-facing courtyard. The West Studios Common Area is another great option for cocktail receptions, rehearsal dinners, or other smaller celebrations. The dedicated events team is committed to ensuring a smooth, seamless, and memorable experience for couples—they even provide custom-designed furniture for your event, which blend beautifully with the venue's distinct industrial vibe.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Time of year
- Space reserved
Greylock WORKS has fantastic spacial flexibility with 3 separate venues and 2 outdoor courtyards on-site.
- The Weave Shed Event Space
This 20,000-square-foot venue boasts a 24-foot-high ceiling and a fully-equipped catering kitchen, and accommodates 75–400+ people. Off-peak pricing starts at $6,500 per day, or $8,000 in combination with the Hello Courtyard.
- The Engine House Venue
This venue is ideal for intimate and/or micro-weddings, and accommodates 2–40 seated and 60 cocktail-style. Off-peak pricing starts at $4,500 per day, or $5,100 in combination with the Engine House Courtyard.
- The West Studios Common Area
This venue accommodates up to 75 people for rehearsal dinners, cocktail receptions, and other smaller celebrations. Off-peak pricing starts at $1,500. It may also be combined with the Hello Courtyard for an additional fee.
Venue costs include a day-of venue logistics coordinator. Custom built furniture designed in keeping with the industrial-chic vibe is also offered, along with setup, breakdown, and storage services.
In addition to the event spaces, a well-equipped catering kitchen, get ready rooms, bathrooms, and parking for 235 cars (with additional parking for 150 cars nearby) are also provided.
- The Weave Shed Event Space
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 1000.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Brewery / Distillery
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
Send an email to Greylock WORKS
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Greylock WORKS.
Thanks! Your email to Greylock WORKS is on its way!
Massachusetts Wedding Venues
> Western Massachusetts Wedding Venues