Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This charming 50-acre "country estate in the city" sits just 9 miles west of downtown Boston, and is home to a wonderful restored mansion, beautifully manicured grounds and gardens, and even a working farm.
- Host an intimate wedding in the historic Carriage House, which boasts warm wood accents and rustic-chic stable doors. The mansion offers the elegant Metz Room for wedding party prep, along with near-endless photo-ops throughout—including a dramatic spiral staircase.
- Grand celebrations are held in the peaked Century Tent, which boasts an open floor plan and windowed walls on three sides that allow views of the lush green surroundings.
Video by Gore Place.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Space reserved
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 125.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
There is an additional fee to use caterers not on the Preferred List.
A municipal permit is required; alcohol must be served by a licensed approved bartender.
Year-round, daily, 9am–10pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Ranch / Farm
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
- Other View
Send an email to Gore Place
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Gore Place.