Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This charming 50-acre "country estate in the city" sits just 9 miles west of downtown Boston, and is home to a wonderful restored mansion, beautifully manicured grounds and gardens, and even a small working farm.
- Host an intimate wedding in the historic Carriage House, which boasts warm wood accents and rustic-chic stable doors. The mansion offers the elegant Metz Room for wedding party prep, along with near-endless photo-ops throughout—including a dramatic spiral staircase.
- Grand celebrations are held in the peaked Century Tent, which boasts a carpeted floor and parquet dance floor, and windowed walls on three sides that allow views of the lush green surroundings.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Space reserved
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 125.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
There is an additional fee to use caterers not on the Preferred List.
A municipal permit is required; alcohol must be served by a licensed approved bartender.
Year-round, daily, 9am–10pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Ranch / Farm
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
- Other View
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Gore Place.