Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
• The natural beauty of rural Massachusetts. You’ll be wowed by stunning views of the Nashoba Valley’s rolling hills, local orchards, hay fields and hardwood forests.
• The perfect location. Home of Fruitlands Museum, the historic Prospect House is set atop a hill overlooking the Nashua River Valley, and is a great space to stage your bar, serve appetizers or display your wedding cake. A lovely tent situated on an adjacent brick patio features beautiful chandeliers, removable walls and large windows. The garden and expansive lawns are ideal for outdoor ceremonies.
• A menu that reflects the best flavors of each season. The cuisine is elegantly prepared and thoughtfully presented by Fireside Catering, a company that sources local and sustainable food from area farms and artisan purveyors, including their own Gibbet Hill Farm.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
Meals (when priced separately)
The town of Harvard requires that one police officer for every 100 guests be present for functions (at a rate of $200/officer).
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Special Events / Parties
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$$ • $$$
April 15–November 15: Monday-Thursday, 5pm–10pm; Friday–Sunday and holidays, 5:30pm–10:30pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Ranch / Farm
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Fruitlands Museum.
Thanks! Your email to Fruitlands Museum is on its way!
Alternate Info: Fruitland's Museum Farm Barn Worcester County