Fruitlands Museum 102 Prospect Hill Rd • Harvard • MA 01451
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Fruitlands Museum on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
• The natural beauty of rural Massachusetts. You’ll be wowed by stunning views of the Nashoba Valley’s rolling hills, local orchards, hay fields and hardwood forests.
• The perfect location. Home of Fruitlands Museum, the historic Prospect House is set atop a hill overlooking the Nashua River Valley, and is a great space to stage your bar, serve appetizers or display your wedding cake. A lovely tent situated on an adjacent brick patio features beautiful chandeliers, removable walls and large windows. The garden and expansive lawns are ideal for outdoor ceremonies.
• A menu that reflects the best flavors of each season. The cuisine is elegantly prepared and thoughtfully presented by Fireside Catering, a company that sources local and sustainable food from area farms and artisan purveyors, including their own Gibbet Hill Farm.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
The rental fee includes use of the tented reception space, personal wedding planner, event manager, wedding party attendant, and service, bar & kitchen staff.
The ceremony fee includes ceremony setup and use of the ceremony chairs and extends the rental period by 30 minutes, with a ceremony start time of 5pm. The wedding party may arrive at 3pm for pre-ceremony photos. Ceremony rehearsals are not included or allowed on site prior to the day of your wedding.
Meals (when priced separately)
- $91/person and up
Service Charge or Gratuity
The Town of Harvard requires one plain clothes police officer present for all functions. The fee is $572, subject to change.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Special Events / Parties
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$ • $$$
April 15–November 15: Monday-Thursday, 5pm–10pm; Friday–Sunday and holidays, 5:30pm–10:30pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Ranch / Farm
- Art Gallery
- Private Estate
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to Fruitlands Museum
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Fruitlands Museum.
Thanks! Your email to Fruitlands Museum is on its way!
Massachusetts Wedding Venues
> Boston Wedding Venues
> Central Massachusetts Wedding Venues
Alternate Info: Fruitland's Museum Farm Barn Worcester County