Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This picture-perfect location opposite Boston's Public Garden puts some of the most fabulous photo backdrops in the city right outside your door. The scenery, which features lush foliage, a stone bridge, shimmering lake and iconic swan boats, is a wedding photographer's dream.
- Spectacular panoramas of the park's "four season" wonderland add to the allure of the elegant Aujourd'hui Event Space. And whether you're planning a gala or intimate reception, you'll love the lavish décor of the Ballroom and sexy, curved walls of the Governor's Room.
- Pampering is a specialty of the house. From the indulgent spa and sumptuous dining to the attentive service and top-of-the-line amenities, you'll definitely be tempted to turn your wedding into an extended stay.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $155/person and up
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 250.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Four Seasons Hotel Boston.