Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This event facility is a bit classic and a bit modern, with multiple light-filled function spaces that are bright and airy thanks to oversized windows and a stylish, neutral color palette.
- Exchange vows in the peaceful Bridal Garden, then celebrate in the traditional elegance of the Grande Ballroom. For something fun and different, consider an intimate reception in the Piano Lounge, with its impressive staircase, bamboo flooring, and gleaming grand piano.
- Guests have a convenient and comfortable lodging option in Springhill Suites, which is connected to the Center. It's an all-suite hotel with an indoor pool, whirlpool spa, fitness center, and complimentary breakfast buffet.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Ceremony fee varies depending on:
- Space reserved
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Guest count
- Package chosen
Wedding packages include:
- 5-hour reception rental space
- Two entrée selections & cheese, fruit, and cracker display
- Bridal suite for the newlyweds on the evening of their wedding (along with chocolate-dipped strawberries, champagne, cheese & cracker tray, and bottled water)
- Dressing lounge before the wedding to get ready (supplied with non-alcoholic beverages, fresh fruit & berry display, assorted sandwich platter, and assorted baked muffins & tea bread)
- China, glassware, and silverware
- And more!
There is a 100-guest minimum.
Meals (when priced separately)
- $27/person and up
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 400.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Conference Center
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
- Pool Area
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Devens Common Center.