Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It's the largest park of its kind in New England, sitting on 30 wooded acres at the edge of tranquil Flint Pond. The gallery and outdoor spaces are host to a constantly changing collection of large-scale sculpture and site-specific installations.
- Dramatic artworks form the backdrop of your ceremony in the Sculpture Park. Follow with cocktails on the sixth-floor Roof Terrace and a reception in the Dewey Family Gallery, which features pieces from the Museum's permanent collection and an attached patio overlooking the park.
- The entire building is included with your rental fee, so your guests are free to explore the fascinating exhibits throughout the evening.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Space reserved
- Guest count
- Event duration
Packages include rental fee, choice of location in the park, and admission for guests to explore the park and museum.
A $165 membership level (or above) is required for private parties (you may join at the time of booking).
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 250.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$ • $$$
Must use licensed bartender.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Art Gallery
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Penthouse / Rooftop
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except DeCordova Sculpture Park and Museum.
Thanks! Your email to DeCordova Sculpture Park and Museum is on its way!
Alternate Info: DeCordova Park