Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This lavish three-story, civil war-era mansion is one of the true highlights of the Watertown Arsenal site. Once considered so extravagant it almost cost the commanding officer his job, it’s located up a long treelined drive and overlooks the Charles River.
- The grounds are utterly fantastic, with colorful trees, wooded paths, antique lampposts—even a cannon. Host a ceremony on the Victorian veranda, a tented affair on the brick patio, or just explore great photo ops to take full advantage of the property’s beauty.
- Inside, history comes to life amid gracious surroundings. Whether you choose an intimate study, adjoining parlors, or the grand entry hall, you’ll find high ceilings, carved fireplaces, gilded mirrors, and a mix of rich woods and lush fabrics.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Event duration
The weekend rental fee starts at $5,500 and includes 9-hour access, tables, chairs, a reception tent, and a catering tent.
The fee for weekdays is $500/hour and includes exclusive use of the mansion, tables, and chairs. A tent may be rented for an additional fee.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 225.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Alcohol must be served by a licensed & insured bartender.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Estate
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to Commander's Mansion
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Commander's Mansion.