Codman Estate 34 Codman Road • Lincoln • MA 01773
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Codman Estate on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It's a country estate fashioned in the English manner. The Carriage House was built in 1740 and the entire property was taken over by John Codman, the venue's namesake, half a century later. The mansion, which sits on a knoll overlooking landscaped grounds, farmlands and woods, features rich wood paneling and a rustic ambiance.
- The gardens are lovely. Say your vows in the Italian Garden under a marble-columned pergola, with a statue of Bacchus to officiate. A beautiful setting for photographs is Dorothy's English country garden, named for one member of the five generations of Codmans who've lived on the estate.
- You can design your own event exactly as you want it. The Carriage House, gardens and grounds are all yours, so your celebration can be formal or informal and choreographed the way you like.
$895 Micro Wedding! Celebrate an intimate wedding with your nearest & dearest.
- Two-hour access for the ceremony & wedding photos
- Up to 15 people in attendance (including the photographer & officiant)
- Tax-free rental, with the proceeds going towards preserving our buildings & landscapes for future generations to enjoy
This offer is good April 1–October 31, 2023, for outdoor wedding ceremonies only. No food or alcohol is permitted.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Monday–Friday: $1,400
- Saturday: $3,800
- Sunday: $2,100
All rentals include:
- Exclusive use of the Carriage House and grounds, including the beautiful Italian Garden
- Expert planning guidance, an on-site planning meeting with your caterer, a day-of supervisor, and coordination of deliveries
- Use of 150 white garden chairs and assorted rounds and cocktail tables
- 1-year Historic New England membership
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 80.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
Alcohol is provided by your caterer. Packages vary, but all preferred caterers offer the option of pricing based on consumption.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Estate
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Codman Estate.
Thanks! Your email to Codman Estate is on its way!
Massachusetts Wedding Venues
> Boston Wedding Venues