Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This welcoming, laid-back club is loaded with Cape-style charm, with traditional shake-shingle siding and tasteful, rustic-chic décor. It’s situated on 106 acres with views of undeveloped woodlands, Wellfleet Harbor, and the Herring River.
- Ceremonies can take place on the Club’s private beach. Make your entrance down a granite seaside stairway, and exchange vows at the water’s edge. Tented decks are available in case of inclement weather.
- Choose between two great reception locations. The Clubhouse overlooks the 9th hole of the golf course on one side, and Cape Cod Bay on the other. The Boathouse, a more casual setting, offers one of the prettiest harbor views in Wellfleet.
Video by LoveLocked Films.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
The Boathouse Package is for up to 100 guests and includes:
- 5-hour rental of Chequessett Boathouse
- Use of Chequessett private beach for wedding ceremony & photos
- Boathouse Deck Tent & catering tent
- Inventory of tables & white chairs
- String and/or globe lighting
- Chequessett bartenders
- Chequessett Event Assistants
- Facilities Manager and planning support
- Use of commercial-grade kitchen by your caterer
The bar minimum is $1,000. Tax and gratuity are additional.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 100.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
May–October, daily, until 10pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Beach Wedding Ceremony
- Golf / Country Club
- Beach / Ocean
- Yacht Club
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Ocean / Bay
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Chequessett Club.