Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- The setting is scenic: endless woodlands all around and a beautiful 18-hole golf course contribute to a gorgeous landscape. Idyllic outdoor ceremonies take place on an expansive lawn bordered by trees, or beneath a classic white pergola next to the pond. Of course, the photo ops are irresistible, from a picturesque covered bridge to the lake and fairways.
- Inviting reception spaces include The Heritage Room with its vaulted ceiling, marble fireplace, and view of Wheeler Pond, as well as the octagonal cocktail lounge, where guests enjoy 360-degree views of the golf course.
- The club only hosts one event per day, so you get their full attention. A choice of wedding packages makes planning easy, and they're happy to customize your menu. There's also a discount on packages at certain times of the year!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Package chosen
Wedding packages can include:
- One-hour full hosted bar & wine service during dinner
- And more!
Wedding packages are customizable, please contact the venue for more details.
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 220.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Special Events / Parties
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Golf / Country Club
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Butternut Farm Golf Club.
Thanks! Your email to Butternut Farm Golf Club is on its way!
Alternate Info: Butter nut Farm Golf Club