Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This breathtaking, utterly unique mansion set on a rocky ledge overlooking Gloucester Harbor was once home to America's first professionally-recognized interior designer, Henry Davis Sleeper. Each of its 40 rooms is completely different in design, taking inspiration from a person, place, shape, color, or object.
- Your intimate wedding ceremony will be held on the home's stunning terrace, surrounded by gardens that have been refurbished to reflect what they would have looked like at their most lovely, in the 1920s and 30s.
- Rental fees help support Historic New England's stewardship and preservation of Beauport and other important properties throughout the area. Your rental comes with a "thank you" membership to the organization, which includes free tours of this home and dozens of others.
$895 Micro Wedding! Celebrate an intimate wedding with your nearest & dearest.
- Two-hour access for the ceremony & wedding photos
- Up to 15 people in attendance (including the photographer & officiant)
- Tax-free rental, with the proceeds going towards preserving our buildings & landscapes for future generations to enjoy
This offer is good April 1–October 31, 2022, for outdoor wedding ceremonies only. No food or alcohol is permitted.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Your rental fee supports Historic New England's mission to preserve and share New England heritage. As thanks for your support, you will receive a complimentary 1-year membership. Membership benefits include free admission to Historic New England sites, discounts on merchandise and events, and a subscription to Historic New England magazine.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
May–October, daily, starting at 5:30pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Beach / Ocean
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
- Ocean / Bay
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Beauport, the Sleeper-McCann House.