Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Blessed with a picturesque waterfront location and unique historic character (hello, lighthouse!), this seaside charmer has recently been impeccably restored, with just the right modern touches to ensure its timeless appeal.
- Ceremony settings include an enchanting garden courtyard with bricked paths and seasonal color, or a rustic-chic banquet space boasting exposed beams and stone fireplace.
- Wine & dine guests in the elegant Williams Room with inviting neutral hues and walls of windows. Graceful chandeliers suspended from a cathedral ceiling and a soaring stone hearth give off a warm glow. (TIP: The Wedgewood Weddings' team will help you make the most of their customizable, all-inclusive packages!)
Wedgewood Weddings' exclusive "Bliss Benefits™" = Extra Savings!
Couples that book with Wedgewood Weddings receive a big bonus: "Bliss Benefits™" discounts! This Wedgewood Weddings program offers exclusive savings with trusted local & national vendors, including bridal attire, travel, and more.
More Special Offers and Discounts:
Click here to find out about Wedgewood Weddings' current promotions—including their "Military Discount"!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
Year of event
This fee represents your base price. Add your choice of customizable, all-inclusive package (below) for your cost estimate.
The ceremony fee varies depending on the year of your wedding date, and includes an outdoor or indoor ceremony space with setup, breakdown, and rehearsal coordination.
- $73/person and up
Package pricing varies depending on the package chosen.
- Packages are fully customizable, and include at least the meal, 5 hours of event time, all tables & chairs, table linens, wedding planning and day-of coordination, bartending & event staff, cake-cutting, insurance, and Wedgewood Weddings' exclusive Bliss Benefits™!
- Additional upgrades are available—ask for your personalized package!
- If you prefer, you may also bring in your own vendors (other than catering and alcohol).
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 220.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Beach / Ocean
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
- Ocean / Bay
Send an email to Barker House by Wedgewood Weddings
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Barker House by Wedgewood Weddings.