Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This beautiful Cape Cod-style Captain's house sits in the heart of charming Edgartown, and features oversized windows, cheerful clapboard siding, and a roof topped with a traditional widow's walk.
- Spring and summer ceremonies are beautiful on the lawn, which is surrounded by a white picket fence and sheltered by an ancient Linden tree. Follow with open-air cocktails on the grass, and a reception on the tented patio.
- The Brick Cellar Bar is ready for your afterparty—with its exposed brick walls, warm wood paneling, and cozy bench seating, guests can't help but settle in and linger a little longer.
Video by NST Pictures.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Space reserved
Food & Beverage Minimum
Meals (when priced separately)
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 125.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Atria.