Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This centuries-old property along the Potomac offers tranquility, privacy, and an array of stunning backdrops. The mile-long driveway leads to the Manor House, providing views of the gardens, the river, and Calvert Creek.
- Exchange vows on the expansive lawn beneath old-growth boxwood trees. Then celebrate in the large barn with its wraparound shaded deck. And be sure to take photos inside the historic Manor House and on its veranda.
- With so much to love here, linger after the wedding and enjoy the surroundings. You can choose from a variety of suites at the Manor House, their Inn, or one of their Creekside Cottages with a waterview deck.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Contact the venue for more details.
Meals (when priced separately)
- Arrange through an outside caterer.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 270.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Inn / Lodge
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Ranch / Farm
- Bed and Breakfast
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Woodlawn Farm.