Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This historic estate was once home to William Paca, one of the signers of the Declaration of Independence. Painstakingly restored and lovingly preserved, the stately home and two-acre 18th-Century English garden are a photographer’s dream.
- Ceremonies may take place in front of the picturesque summer house, the charming Chippendale-style bridge, or beside the tranquil pond. Follow with cocktails and games on the lawn, and a reception on the romantic terrace.
- Weddings held here help support Historic Annapolis, the nonprofit organization tasked with acting as caretakers and stewards of this and other essential properties in and around the area.
Video by Abigail Coale.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $2,500/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Ceremony fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Package chosen
Whether a reception is booked in conjuntion
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 35.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$
There is a $1,000 fee to choose your own caterer.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds