Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- With crystal chandeliers, a tray ceiling, neutral color scheme, and a one-of-a-kind uplighting system, the Grand Ballroom can easily be transformed to suit your wedding vision. And for a romantic ambiance, just add votive candles (included) and dim the lights!
- The Renaissance Suite gives you the option of an indoor/"outdoor" celebration. In addition to Mediterranean-style interior spaces that work well for cocktails and hors d'oeuvres, it features a climate-controlled tent with parquet flooring and event lighting, which is ideal for dining and dancing.
- The Villa offers full day-of coordination services, and their private planning website enables you to see the details of your event as it develops.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $80/person and up
Packages include the venue, food, drink, planning, table décor, linens, china, and more! The service charge is not included.
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 400.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Villa.