Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This private farm-stay retreat sits in the prettiest Frederick County location, surrounded by lush lawns, pastures, and gardens. Don’t forget to visit the sweet resident animals, which include donkeys, pigs, goats, and ducks.
- The historic gazebo can serve as a sweet “micro-chapel” for your ceremony, and the grounds are perfect for intimate celebrations, There’s ample room for a tent, and the property boasts lawn games, a grill, and a huge fire pit.
- Rent the entire space for the whole weekend. The farmhouse sleeps up to fourteen guests, and it’s been thoughtfully renovated with entertaining in mind…you’re going to adore the incredible kitchen, and the kids will spend hours in the darling playhouse.
Video by TLIC Media.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $1,000/event and up
Weekend weddings are $6,000 for up to 65 guests and include:
- Access to the venue Thursday 4pm–Monday 11am
- Up to 14 overnight guests in six guest rooms
- Exclusive access to the Inn & grounds for the length of the stay
Mid-week overnight micro weddings are $1,000 for up to 25 total guests.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 65.|
Please contact the venue for additional capacity information.
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Inn / Lodge
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Estate
- Private Home
- Ranch / Farm
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to The Inn at Fingerboard Farm
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Inn at Fingerboard Farm.