Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Just about as pretty as it gets, this family-run farm dates back to the 1800s and boasts acres of open meadows, stately pines, and charming, rustic-chic buildings.
- The classic red barn features traditional sliding doors, oversized windows, and distinctive touches of timber and stone. Surroundings of gardens, porches, lawns, and more offer countless ways to structure your event.
- They have an awesome list of vendors, including unique transportation options for those considering a shuttle or "getaway" service, and even breweries who can provide kegs of local craft beer.
Remaining dates in 2023 are now 10% off! Please contact the venue for availability.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Basic wedding rentals include:
- 6-hour property access (4–10pm)
- Exclusive use of the barn and surrounding property for photos
- 1-hour rehearsal
- Day-of wedding coordinator
- Barn with white draping and string lighting
- Tables, chairs, and dance floor
- Use of the 2-story Farmhouse Suite for wedding party prep at $500/hour, with access available starting at 10am
- Outdoor ceremony
- Rental coordinator, in-house décor rentals, and heaters
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
$ • $$
Bartenders must be licensed & insured.
April, May, June, September, and October.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Private Home
- Ranch / Farm
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to The Gardens at Bethlehem Farm
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Gardens at Bethlehem Farm.