Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Authentic building materials were shipped across the Atlantic to create this fairytale manor, which was intended to showcase the original owners’ collection of medieval European antiques, artwork, and artifacts. The home’s got lots of star power, too—it’s been featured in many movies, and was the site of Will Smith and Jada Pinkett’s wedding.
- Ceremonies may be held in the charming cloistered garden or amphitheater, followed by a reception in the home’s exquisite gallery, where you’ll find delicately carved wood, exquisitely detailed stained glass, and a spiral staircase with a railing of ornate wrought iron. And never fear inclement weather—the gallery also makes a gorgeous spot for an indoor ceremony.
- You’re granted exclusive use of the property for the entire day, ensuring total privacy. You’ll also have access to two well-appointed Suites for dressing, and a Children’s Room, which you can set up with games and movies to entertain the little ones during the festivities.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
The rental fee includes tables & chairs as well as exclusive use of the castle & grounds for 10 hours: one hour to be used for a rehearsal, three hours for setup, five hours for the ceremony & reception, and one hour for cleanup.
Special accommodations, modifications to the standard package, and additional information (including detailed pricing and availability) can be obtained by contacting The Cloisters directly.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 150.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$ • $$$
Alcohol must be served by the chosen preferred caterer.
Year-round, daily; call for details.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Estate
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Cloisters.
Thanks! Your email to The Cloisters is on its way!
Alternate Info: Cloisters Clusters Closters Cloister