Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Hold a breathtaking ceremony overlooking Chesapeake Bay, followed by cocktails and mingling throughout the rooms of a lovely, historic farmhouse.
- Stunning receptions are held beneath the elegant permanent tent, which features sparkling chandeliers and a dedicated space for your band and dance floor.
- The farmhouse's second floor boasts amply-sized dressing rooms for the bridal party, a children's playroom, and a wonderful screened porch with sweeping bay views.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Guest count
- Event duration
Single bookings (7-hour rental) are available Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Pricing starts at $3,000 for the facility rental (house, grounds, and tent), plus rental of tables & chairs. Total pricing ranges $3,940 for 100 guests to $4,495 for 250 guests. Additional hours may be booked at $250/hour.
Double bookings (13-hour rental) are only available Saturday. Pricing starts at $6,000 for the facility rental, plus rental of tables & chairs. Total pricing ranges $6,940 for 100 guests to $7,495 for 250 guests.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 35.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
Caterer must be licensed and insured.
Alcohol must be served by the caterer.
Indoors: Year-round, daily; Outdoors: April–October, daily.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Ranch / Farm
- Beach / Ocean
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
- Ocean / Bay
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Swan Harbor Farm.