Running Hare Vineyard 150 Adelina Road • Prince Frederick • MD 20678
Running Hare Vineyard
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Running Hare Vineyard on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This D.C.-convenient vineyard boasts wonderful views, both of the picturesque rows of vines and the deep, surrounding woods. Several nearby hotels and B&Bs offer an added convenience to your overnight guests.
- The old-world inspired Tuscan Villa can host your ceremony and reception, and features a covered portico perfect for cocktail hour. It boasts a soaring cathedral ceiling hung with crystal chandeliers and drop-pendant lights, and floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the pretty grounds.
- For something more rustic (but just as chic), check out the Hilltop Pavilion, whose open sides ensure your guests can take in 360-degree views of the vineyard, valley, and sunset.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Space reserved
- Type of event
The Tuscan Villa Events Building & Ceremony Site rental fee includes:
- 8 hours of event time (excluding setup and cleanup time)
- Ceremony site with wine barrel décor, a pergola, and white folding chairs
- Dining & banquet tables and Chiavari chairs
- Dance floor
- Dressing suite
The Hilltop Pavilion can host up to 80 guests and is priced hourly, ranging $125–275/hour with a 3-hour minimum.
Meals (when priced separately)
Beverage packages range $35–45/person.
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 260.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Winery / Vineyard
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Running Hare Vineyard.
Thanks! Your email to Running Hare Vineyard is on its way!
Maryland Wedding Venues
> Annapolis / Suburban Maryland Wedding Venues