Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Historic Milton Ridge is conveniently located between Washington, D.C. and Frederick, Maryland—and just an hour outside of Baltimore. This full-service wedding venue offers everything from minister to makeup artist available for hire…or you can opt to bring in your own vendors.
- Their bright and charming Wedding Chapel makes a great ceremony site—and it's non-denominational! Right next door, the light-filled Reception Hall is compatible with virtually any event décor.
- Their Bridal Cottage is actually a fully restored 1875 log cabin that provides a peaceful place for you and your bridal party to get ready.
Mention Here Comes the Guide on your Tour for an instant $150 credit on your wedding booking ($50 for Micro Weddings).
Save $600 on all ceremony and reception packages between December and March! Please contact the venue for availability.
Offers cannot be combined.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $600/event and up
Package pricing varies depending on the package chosen and the day of the week.
- Gold packages include day-of event coordination, access to the bridal cottage, groom suite, chapel, reception hall, gardens, grounds, and patio.
- Platinum packages include the above, plus help with setting up decorations, a photo booth with unlimited prints, and extra time in the bridal suite.
- Diamond packages include the above, plus, outside ceremony setup, a wedding cake, wedding photography, and DJ for the reception.
Food packages start at $55.99/person (with a choice of over 50 linen colors), and open bar packages (4 hours) start at $13.99/person.
Micro Wedding packages are also available for 2–45 guests.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 150.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$ • $$$
Saturday events are available 8am–3pm, or 4pm–midnight. Friday events can start at anytime, and Sunday events are available after 1:30pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Chapel / Church / Temple
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Pool Area
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Milton Ridge.
Thanks! Your email to Milton Ridge is on its way!
Alternate Info: Milton Ridge Historic Chapel and Reception Hall