Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- With unobstructed, unparalleled views across Chesapeake Bay, this lovely estate offers a private, timeless feel, with acres of lush waterfront lawns and, at its center, a historic Dutch-style manor home with crisp, whitewashed siding and an impressive gambrel roof.
- Intimate weddings are their specialty, and the space offers you the ultimate in flexibility—hold your ceremony at the water's edge, followed by cocktails and games on the lawn, or say "I do" on the pretty deck, with a cozy indoor dinner reception…every option is unique and beautiful.
- It's part of the Celebrations at the Bay collection of venues, so you can rest assured you're in good hands. Your cheerful, experienced planning team will see to every detail…all you'll need to do is show up and enjoy your perfect day.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $90/person and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Time of year
- Package chosen
Packages include the venue rental, food, drink, planning, table décor, linens, china, and more.
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 70.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Beach / Ocean
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Ocean / Bay
Send an email to Knollview House
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Knollview House.