Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- A truly "storybook pretty" inn on the banks of the Miles River, this wonderful spot is just a short drive from D.C., and offers a host of activities for a full weekend of wedding-related fun.
- You have so many fabulous reception and ceremony options, including a gazebo at the water's edge, a traditional grand ballroom, and a stunning perennial garden.
- Looking for something truly unique? Consider a "wedding at sea", where you'll exchange vows at the bow of the Inn's 55-foot Hinckley yacht!
Video by Chasing Light Productions.
Video by Knotted Arrow - Wedding Video, Photography.
Video by Sage & Silhouettes.
The Inn at Perry Cabin is the perfect location for your Spring minimony! Exchange vows aboard a luxury vessel, on the waterfront Pointe, or in front of the Commodore Ballroom's grand fireplace.This April, enjoy discounted venue fees PLUS your choice of a complimentary sparkling toast or breakfast for two in STARS.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Contact the venue for more details.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 100.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Inn / Lodge
- Resort / Spa
- Ship / Yacht / Boat
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Landscaped Grounds
- Pool Area