Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This 300 year-old home is one of the finest examples of Georgian architecture in Maryland, and was a favorite stomping ground of George Washington himself. Best yet, it's an easy drive from most major mid-Atlantic cities.
- Exchange vows in a green pasture overlooking the surrounding woodlands, or say "I do" on the spacious front lawn, letting the stately brick manor house serve as your backdrop.
- Move to the incredible Barn for your reception, where you'll find a soaring, open-raftered ceiling and large doors that open to the grounds, creating an awesome indoor/outdoor flow.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$ • $$$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Private Estate
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Historic Worsell Manor.