Historic London Town and Gardens 839 Londontown Road • Edgewater • MD 21037
Historic London Town and Gardens
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Historic London Town and Gardens on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Once a bustling port along the banks of the South River, this historic town has now become a beautiful park and venue, housing lush gardens, nature-inspired gathering spaces, and a few gently-restored buildings dating to the mid-1700s.
- Exchange vows surrounded by year-round blooms in the artfully curated gardens, then move to the elegant, clear-sided tent to continue your all-outdoor celebration.
- Rather revel indoors? Check out the intimate pavilion, whose glass wraparound walls of windows allow you to enjoy the bountiful property in any season.
Video by Wise Films.
Video by Fordham Films.
Video by Wise Films.
Video by Coastal Creative Company.
$300 off July & August dates!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Guest count
The rental fee includes the venue, tables, chairs, and a 40' x 40' fully-sided tent with draping & lighting for up to 160 guests (additional tenting available for over 200).
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 100.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
April–November with a tent, December–March for the pavilion only.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Historic London Town and Gardens.
Thanks! Your email to Historic London Town and Gardens is on its way!
Maryland Wedding Venues
> Annapolis / Suburban Maryland Wedding Venues