Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Nestled in Annapolis’s charming Art District and within a mile of the Naval Academy and other popular visitor spots, this welcoming downtown hotel has a unique boutique feel thanks to a blending of elements that are both timeless and modern.
- Light-filled, stylish event rooms make your intimate gathering feel extra-elevated, with touches like floor-to-ceiling windows, elegant draperies and sconces, and a classic, neutral color palette.
- You’ll benefit from the help of their super-experienced events team, as well as all their awesome planning tools—including a custom attendee website that will provide you and your guests will all the important details for the big day.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Food & Beverage Minimum
There is a 50-guest minimum.
Meals (when priced separately)
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 80.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Send an email to Hilton Garden Inn Annapolis Downtown
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Hilton Garden Inn Annapolis Downtown.