Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue Review
- Nestled in Annapolis’s charming Art District and within a mile of the Naval Academy and other popular visitor spots, this welcoming downtown hotel has a unique boutique feel thanks to a blending of elements that are both timeless and modern.
- Light-filled, stylish event rooms make your intimate gathering feel extra-elevated, with touches like floor-to-ceiling windows, elegant draperies and sconces, and a classic, neutral color palette.
- You’ll benefit from the help of their super-experienced events team, as well as all their awesome planning tools—including a custom attendee website that will provide you and your guests will all the important details for the big day.
PRICES: What's this going to cost?
Food & Beverage Minimum
There is a 50-guest minimum.
Meals (when priced separately)
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Total meeting capacity for this venue is 80.
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
Buildings & other settings available:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Send an email to Hilton Garden Inn Annapolis Downtown
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Hilton Garden Inn Annapolis Downtown.