Harford Hill • Fallston • MD 21047
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Harford Hill on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This historic Georgian estate sprawls across 250 acres of rolling meadows, dotted by mature boxwood, poplar, oak, and maple trees. A working horse farm, it offers countless beautiful photo opportunities and year-round options for indoor and outdoor affairs.
- A stunning copper beech tree provides a dramatic backdrop for vows, as does the private, secluded pond. In the renovated barn, vaulted ceilings, exposed rafters, and wide plank wood oak floors set the scene for a stylish celebration.
- House up to 22 overnight guests in the stately, historic main house and charming guest cottage. It’s the perfect setup for a full wedding weekend, with plenty of space for your welcome reception, rehearsal dinner, and farewell brunch.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $7,000/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Space reserved
- Type of event
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 145.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
Alcohol must be purchased through the caterer.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Private Estate
- Ranch / Farm
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
- Pool Area
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Harford Hill.
Thanks! Your email to Harford Hill is on its way!
Maryland Wedding Venues
> Annapolis / Suburban Maryland Wedding Venues