Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Built in the 1850s at the heart of a rolling estate that was the birthplace of Maryland founder and Revolutionary War hero John Eager Howard, this elegant manor home has been beautifully preserved and boasts gracious gathering spaces that highlight its timeless, historic charm.
- A sweet tiered white gazebo in the backyard ceremony area makes a lovely spot for vows, surrounded by lush gardens and mature shade trees. Keep the entire celebration outdoors with a reception in the handsome tent, which boasts graceful drapery, chandeliers, and side panels that open onto the lawn and gardens.
- The mansion’s ballroom is absolutely stunning—it features a gleaming hardwood floor, a soaring ceiling adorned with intricate crown molding, and a dramatic marble fireplace. Use it on its own for an intimate affair, or combine it with the tent and grounds for a grand soirée.
Simple & Sweet Elopements
Includes a one hour private non-denominational ceremony or vow renewal (personalized to your beliefs) performed by an ordained wedding officiant at the location of your choice on Grey Rock’s property, not to exceed one hour, based on availability between 11 a.m. and 6 p.m.
30 guests or fewer | $1,500
10 guests or fewer | $750
Last Minute Discount
Reserve two months or less in advance of the requested date and receive a $250–500 discount!
Grey Rock Mansion offers a 10% discount for active duty military! Please contact the venue for more details.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
All rentals include 4-hour use of the indoor Ballroom and tented area, two dressing suites, and tables & Chiavari chairs.
Additional time is $1,000/hour. Uplighting, additional tables & chairs, a garden arch, and more are available for rental.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 100.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to Grey Rock Mansion
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Grey Rock Mansion.