Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Set on 45 lush acres, this impressive Tudor mansion is a Baltimore landmark and a spectacular setting for your celebration. Built in 1902 by Alexander Cassatt (brother of famed American Impressionist Mary Cassatt), this lovingly restored gem now boasts 11 elegant guest rooms appointed with antiques, artwork, and whirlpool tubs and fireplaces
- A breathtaking ceremony garden tucked among the landscaped grounds is a lovely place to start your day, followed by photos among the manicured walking paths, in the light-flooded atrium, and beside a marble gazebo.
- A charming Carriage House is a lovely setting for an intimate event. Its three rooms are outfitted with hardwood floors, chandeliers, and French doors that open onto a pretty central courtyard with a sparkling fountain and glowing string lights.
Couples receive 50% off the bed & breakfast room rate with their wedding booking!
Last Minute Discounts
Mansion: Reserve two months or less in advance of requested date and receive a $1,000 discount for Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays and a $500 discount Monday–Thursday.
Carriage House: Reserve two months or less in advance of requested date and receive a $500 discount for Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays and a $200 discount Monday–Thursday.
Gramercy Mansion offers a 10% discount for active duty military! Please contact the venue for more details.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- $500/event and up
The ceremony fee is $500 when booked alongside a reception. Ceremony-only or elopements range $750–1,500.
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
All-Inclusive packages include:
- Exclusive five hours of event time, additional 2-hour setup time, and 1-hour cleanup time
- 1-hour rehearsal scheduled two months prior to the wedding date
- Ceremony – a choice of outdoor landscaped ceremony garden overlooking Greenspring Valley or
- Cocktail hour followed by a reception – a choice of garden or Mansion location
- 11 beautifully furnished guest rooms and suites, based on double occupancy (extra guest charge $30/pp/night)
- Memory brick
- Gourmet buffet breakfast for all B&B guests
- Tables & chairs
- On-site attendant for the duration of the event (not a day-of coordinator)
- And more!
Packages are for up to 150 guests (200 with additional tenting).
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 100.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Alcohol must be provided by your caterer.
Year-round, daily, call for details.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Bed and Breakfast
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Home
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
But take note of the following limitations!
The Carriage House and Gramercy are wheelchair accessible; the garden is not.
Send an email to Gramercy Mansion
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Gramercy Mansion.
Thanks! Your email to Gramercy Mansion is on its way!
Alternate Info: Gramercey Mansion Gramercy House