Gramercy Mansion 1400 Greenspring Valley Road • Stevenson • Maryland 21153
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Gramercy Mansion on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
Whether you’re planning an intimate wedding weekend or a snazzy reception for 200 of your favorite people, the Gramercy Mansion is a stunning choice for Baltimore couples. Built in 1902 by Alexander Cassatt (brother of famed American Impressionist Mary Cassatt), this Tudor estate is set on 45 acres, and is conveniently located in the Greenspring Valley Historic District.
A charming Carriage House on the property is available for small weddings and receptions of up to 75 seated or standing. It features three rooms with hardwood floors and chandeliers, as well as an outdoor courtyard with a lovely fountain.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- $500/event and up
The ceremony fee is $500 when booked alongside a reception. Ceremony-only or elopements range $750–1,500.
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
All-Inclusive packages include:
- Exclusive five hours of event time, additional 2-hour setup time, and 1-hour cleanup time
- 1-hour rehearsal scheduled two months prior to the wedding date
- Ceremony – a choice of outdoor landscaped ceremony garden overlooking Greenspring Valley or
- Cocktail hour followed by a reception – a choice of garden or Mansion location
- 11 beautifully furnished guest rooms and suites, based on double occupancy (extra guest charge $30/pp/night)
- Memory brick
- Gourmet buffet breakfast for all B&B guests
- Tables & chairs
- On-site attendant for the duration of the event (not a day-of coordinator)
- And more!
Packages are for up to 150 guests (200 with additional tenting).
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 100.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Alcohol must be provided by your caterer.
Year-round, daily, call for details.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Bed and Breakfast
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Home
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
But take note of the following limitations!
The Carriage House and Gramercy are wheelchair accessible; the garden is not.
Send an email to Gramercy Mansion
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Gramercy Mansion.
Thanks! Your email to Gramercy Mansion is on its way!
Maryland Wedding Venues
> Annapolis / Suburban Maryland Wedding Venues
> Baltimore Wedding Venues
Alternate Info: Gramercey Mansion Gramercy House