Graduate Annapolis 126 West Street • Annapolis • MD 21401
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Graduate Annapolis on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It's got an awesome Arts District location, just steps from the Naval Academy, St. John's College, and Chesapeake Bay. And, like its sister Graduate properties, it boasts the feel of a five-star resort with the warm, welcoming surroundings of an intimate boutique property.
- Gather for welcome drinks in the stunning three-story Atrium, then migrate to the tasteful Regatta Ballroom, which has been stylishly outfitted with subtle, nautical-themed touches.
- Get "home away from home" vibes in their cheerful, eclectic rooms—all Graduate accommodations boast super-comfy beds, Malin + Goetz toiletries, and cheeky, fun decor that references local style and culture.
I Do, with Only You Elopement Package
Pricing starts at $1,500+ for up to 4 guests, including the happy couple.
- Private space for 1-hour event
- Getting ready space for the wedding couple
- Champagne toast for guests
- Silver Chiavari chairs
- Complimentary suite and overnight valet parking for the wedding couple
- Includes service charge, tax, and gratuity
Tie the Knot Ceremony Package
Pricing starts at $2,000 for up to 25 guests, including the happy couple.
- Everything included in the I Do, with Only You Package
- $100 restaurant credit toward light bites for wedding guests or for a romantic meal for two
Social distancing measures will be followed. Contact the venue for more details.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Package chosen
- Type of event
- $1,000/event and up
The ceremony fee varies depending on the day of the week.
The package prices vary depending on the package chosen and include food and alcohol.
Food & Beverage Minimum
- Food & Beverage minimum varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Guest count
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 300.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Penthouse / Rooftop
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Graduate Annapolis.
Thanks! Your email to Graduate Annapolis is on its way!
Maryland Wedding Venues
> Annapolis / Suburban Maryland Wedding Venues