Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Nestled near Baltimore’s eclectic Hampden neighborhood, this award-winning restaurant and event space is part of Clipper Mill, an expansive historic site that’s been artfully repurposed to include residences, galleries, studios, and more.
- The main room is overflowing with vintage-industrial charm, boasting vaulted ceilings, original brickwork, and curved archways. French doors open to a tented patio, offering all-season indoor/outdoor flow. Upstairs, you’ll find a secluded lounge with a dressing area, and the quaint Tavern is available for intimate affairs, or as additional seating for large events.
- They’re committed to supporting small, regenerative farms and independent fishermen in the Chesapeake region, creating a menu that’s both innovative and sustainable. In 2015, Chef Spike Gjere became the first in Baltimore’s history to be named “Best Chef, Mid-Atlantic” by the James Beard Foundation.
Book and hold your wedding by April 1, 2024, and receive a free pastry chef-curated wedding cake!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $1,500/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Type of event
- $95/person and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Guest count
- Package chosen
- Type of event
Wedding packages start at $95/person for food and $20/per person for beverage. All packages are detailed in the link below.
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 100.|
When both outdoor & indoor spaces are combined the max capacity is 130.
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
- Pool Area
Send an email to Gatherings at Woodberry Kitchen
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Gatherings at Woodberry Kitchen.