Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It's got the tranquil feel of a private country estate—without the long drive! Not only is this dedicated event space an easy trip from both D.C. and Baltimore, there are loads of entertainment and overnight accommodation options in nearby Hagerstown.
- Say "I do" in a quaint stone courtyard, where you'll find a delicate latticework arbor and a backdrop of manicured juniper trees. In the event of rain, there's plenty of space for a tent.
- The ballroom is light, airy, and inviting, with rows of large windows, a fireplace, and a wonderful wood and marble bar island.
Video by Geoffrey Lance.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
Meals (when priced separately)
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 300.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
Licensed and insured caterers allowed with a kitchen fee.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Cortland Mansion.