Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- With its dramatic, arched leaded glass windows, iron chandeliers, and dark wood detailing, this 1879 stone gothic “castle” is a true hidden gem.
- It boasts a dreamy garden courtyard, paved with bricks and plush with mature shade trees, ivy-covered walls, and bountiful blooms.
- They’re super LGBTQ+ friendly. Cosplay, themed weddings (Harry Potter is a favorite, thanks to the castle-like nature of the Great Hall), and other imaginative fêtes are celebrated and encouraged.
Video by Editing Life Videography.
January, February, and March Special Winter Rate Reduction!!!
Book a wedding to take place between January 3 and March 31 and enjoy 50% off of the rental rate.
Not valid on holidays, does not apply to elopement ceremonies or ceremony-only bookings, may not be combined with other discount offers. Additional restrictions may apply.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Guest count
- Package chosen
Elopement/Micro-Wedding/Small Wedding Packages
- Pricing ranges $1,397–2,497
- Many available options include live music, videography, and a reception
- Complete details and package descriptions on the Elope page of the venue's website
Wedding Ceremony and Reception
- Pricing ranges $3,297–7,397
- Complete details and description on the Details page of the venue's website
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 125.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
You must select from an approved list of caterers.
You can provide alcohol to the caterer for service, or the caterer will provide it.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Chase Court.