Video by TLIC Media.
Video by Abidoodle Productions.
Video by Meridian Media.
Video by Reclick Creative.
Video by Elevated Media.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $160/person and up
Packages start at $160/person with a 125-guest minimum.
- Exclusive use of the venue from Friday morning–Sunday morning
- Fully decorated event spaces, plus access to 4,000+ décor and centerpiece items
- Catering services, including artisan cheese & fruit hors d'oeuvres, canoe salad bar, rolls, and entrées with starch & vegetables
- Customized wedding cake
- Iced water, iced tea, coffee & tea service, soft bar, and mixers
- Driver & golf cart, jumbo lawn games, selfie station, and bonfire after party
- DJ and emcee services
- Planning services, to include day-of coordination, tasting & planning events, multiple meetings, unlimited contact access, access to the online Chanteclaire Planning Hub, and more!
- Tables, Chiavari and ceremony chairs, floor-length linens, napkins, uplighting, dinnerware, glassware, silverware, heaters, and lighting throughout
On-site lodging in the Farmhouse and Cabin is required, at an additional cost of $1,800, plus 14% tax. The Farmhouse sleeps 12; the Cabin sleeps 8.
Florals from Farmhouse Fête are required and typically range $2,700–4,000.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 250.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Ranch / Farm
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Lagoon / Pond
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to Chanteclaire Farm
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Chanteclaire Farm.