Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This historic 1888 mansion on 25 riverside acres offers timeless elegance. Impeccably landscaped grounds, a refined Grand Ballroom, and two intimate parlors, give you stunning options for gatherings large or small.
- You can exchange vows beneath an arbor of trees, or on the Garden Terrace with its columned pergola and tranquil reflecting pool. The Meadow, where the Monocacy River meets Israel Creek, is ideal for an outdoor reception.
- From start to finish, their event team works to make your celebration stress-free. You get up to seven hours of complimentary consultation, two hours of pre-planning, rehearsal coordination, and on-site supervision on your big day.
All-Inclusive Wedding Special!
- 5-hour wedding reception, including a 4-hour premium open bar, plated dinner with starch, vegetables, bread basket, and soup or salad, and coffee & tea service
- Access to elegant bridal and groom suite
- 5-hour DJ service with custom song selection, dance floor lights, and uplighting package
- Floral package to include 10 table centerpieces, bridal & maid bouquet, and groom & groomsman boutonnieres
- 6-hour photography package OR 5-hour videography package
- Limo package for arrival to mansion and to escort the wedding couple from the mansion
Starts at $14,400 based on 100 guests (additional guests $95/person). Mansion fee & ceremony fee are separate.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
The rental fee includes tables, chairs, place settings, linens, exclusive use of the mansion for up to 200 guests, and more.
The ceremony fee includes rehearsal & ceremony coordination, sound system, and ceremony chair setup.
- $14,400/event and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
All-inclusive packages for 100 guests include:
- Passed & stationary hors d'oeuvres
- 4-hour premium open bar
- Plated dinner with soup or salad, bread basket, and coffee & tea
- 6-hour photography package
- 5-hour DJ package
- Floral package
- 8 passenger limo
Package pricing excludes mansion rental, ceremony fee, and service charges.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 150.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$$ • $$$
Year-round, daily; call for details.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Private Estate
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to Ceresville Mansion
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Ceresville Mansion.
Thanks! Your email to Ceresville Mansion is on its way!
Alternate Info: Cerezville Mansion Seresville Mansion Ceres Ville Mansion