Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Conveniently located between Baltimore and Annapolis, this waterfront venue overlooks Chesapeake Bay, providing a gorgeous backdrop for your wedding.
- The Chesapeake Ballroom boasts a 32-foot-high ceiling and balcony, as well as a waterside deck that brings you and your guests close to the sea. You can also celebrate in the climate-controlled Tented Vista Ballroom, with its parquet floor, elegant chandeliers, and silk-lined ceiling. More intimate celebrations can be held in the Knollview House, with a charming wraparound porch overlooking lush lawns and the beautiful bay.
- All of the details will be handled by Catering by Uptown, a company with 30 years of experience producing special events. In addition to full coordination services, they offer a wide array of food and beverage choices to accommodate your vision and your budget.
Video by Rob Goyena.
Video by Wise Films.
Video by Paul Kwak Films.
Video by Chip Dizard Studios.
Video by Anaya Photo.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $99/person and up
Packages include the venue, food, drink, planning, table décor, linens, china, and more! The service charge is not included.
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 500.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$ • $$$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Beach / Ocean
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
- Ocean / Bay
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Celebrations at the Bay.