Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Near Maryland’s desirable Eastern Shore (and just a short drive from Philadelphia, Baltimore, and Washington D.C.), you’ll find this picture-perfect equestrian farm, nestled on over 150 lush acres.
- There are multiple lovely ceremony locations, including inside or outside the barn with gorgeous, solid mahogany barn doors as a backdrop, a wooded clearing, open pasture, and peaceful pond. Continue your celebration beneath a tent on the grounds or in the wonderful timber-framed barn.
- Opt for a package that includes full start-to-finish coordination, or basic day-of assistance. And don’t forget to snap some pics with the beautiful resident Andalusian horses…they’re as friendly as they are stunning, and never say “no” to a photo op!
Receive $500 off for military, first responders, or first-look couples!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $4,995/event and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Guest count
- Package chosen
Elopement Packages for under 10 guests start at $4,995.
Micro Weddings for under 20 guests start at $5,995.
Blue Velvet Package for up to 100 guests ranges $10,000–14,999.
All-Inclusive Package for up to 100 guests ranges $24,999–42,999.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 300.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Private Estate
- Ranch / Farm
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
- Other View
Send an email to Castle Farm
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Castle Farm.