Brookside Gardens 1800 Glenallan Avenue • Silver Spring • MD 20902
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Brookside Gardens on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- The Japanese Tea House next to a tranquil pond is a picturesque spot for a shady summertime wedding, while the Fragrance Garden, dotted with scented flowers, is idyllic for a garden ceremony.
- For a unique outdoor option, consider reserving the South Terrace—it's outfitted with bistro lights and can be used for a formal al fresco reception or food trucks! Indoor dining and dancing can take place in the Auditorium, which has breathtaking views of the azalea gardens, pond, and Overlook from 75-foot windows.
- This 50-acre garden oasis, only 35 minutes from downtown D.C., offers plenty of flexible packages for nature-loving couples, from intimate ceremonies to expansive, full-day affairs. Whatever you choose, each package includes access to the whole property for romantic photos.
Want to take a Virtual Tour of this venue?
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Event duration
- Package chosen
All packages include tables & chairs, additional time for setup and teardown, a photo permit, staffing, and guest parking. Montgomery County residents receive a 15% discount.
Buttercup Package (2-hour event, choice of 1 garden or reception site)
April–October: $1,430 (weekday) to $2,600 (weekend)
Orchid Package (4-hour event, choice of 3 garden or reception sites)
April–October: $3,080 (weekday) to $5,600 (weekend)
Magnolia Package (6-hour event, choice of 3 garden or reception sites)
April–October: $3,740 (weekday) to $6,800 (weekend)
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 300.|
The three reception sites each have a capacity of 130; when combined, the capacity is 300.
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Community Center / Civic Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Brookside Gardens.
Thanks! Your email to Brookside Gardens is on its way!
Maryland Wedding Venues
> Annapolis / Suburban Maryland Wedding Venues
Alternate Info: Brook Side Gardens Brookside Garden