Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This venue is really a collection of heritage properties in one gorgeous location, just minutes from Maryland's Eastern Shore along the banks of the Chester River. Your most challenging job is definitely going to be which unique spot to choose.
- Brittland Manor's 500-plus riverside acres give you plenty of room for a tented reception, and its spacious first-floor rooms are a lovely place for cocktails. Another event location, the historic Bank, was originally the lobby for The Chestertown Bank built in 1849. It impresses with a trio of tall, arched windows and a 20-foot ceiling notable for its octagonal skylight and elegant chandelier.
- For an intimate wedding with a small-town feel, consider Stepne Manor. This 1690 brick country home is steps from central Chestertown and boasts a ton of fantastic architectural details—we're big fans of the winding staircase and screened-in porch.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Space reserved
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 12.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Private Estate
- Ranch / Farm
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
- Pool Area
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Brittland Estates.