Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It's a beautiful Old World-style winery whose rolling, vine-covered hills provide breathtaking views of the Bohemia River.
- Host an intimate wedding in the rustic Tasting Room Barn, or an outdoor ceremony on the lovely grounds followed by a grand, al fresco soirée in the peaked white tent.
- Your package can include some of their wonderful amenities, like a plush bridal suite in the Manor House, or chauffeur services to and from your event in the Chateau's luxe Rolls-Royce.
Video by Hello Sweetie Studios.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $8,000/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Space reserved
Amenities added and wine selected
Outdoor weddings start at $8,000; this fee includes a 60x90 white vaulted tent (sides optional). Indoor weddings start at $10,000.
All weddings at Chateau Bu-De Vineyard include a 1-hour ceremony rehearsal, chairs and an arbor for the ceremony, tables & chairs for the cocktail hour and reception, and an on-site staff member (this is not a day-of coordinator or planner).
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 180.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Private Estate
- Winery / Vineyard
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Landscaped Grounds