Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Founded in 1914 with a single painting, this grand museum now has 95,000 pieces in its collection of 19th-century, modern, and contemporary art—including the largest public holding of works by Henri Matisse.
- Weddings can be held in the neoclassical Fox Court, with its soaring coffered ceiling supported by Ionic columns or Antioch Court, which boasts elaborate mosaics and floor-to-ceiling windows.
- Outdoor celebrations are held in the stunning sculpture garden, with dining among the sculptures or on the terrace of Gertrude’s Restaurant, which overlooks the museum’s grounds.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Space reserved
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 363.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$ • $$$
Alcohol service (provided by an approved caterer) must stop 30 minutes prior to the contracted ending time of the event.
Year-round: Monday and Tuesday, 9am–10pm; Wednesday and Thursday, 6pm–10pm; Friday 6pm–11pm; Saturday–Sunday, 7pm–11pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Art Gallery
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds