Baltimore Museum of Art 10 Art Museum Drive • Baltimore • Maryland 21218
Baltimore Museum of Art
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Baltimore Museum of Art on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Founded in 1914 with a single painting, this grand museum now has 95,000 pieces in its collection of 19th-century, modern, and contemporary art—including the largest public holding of works by Henri Matisse.
- Weddings can be held in the neoclassical Fox Court, with its soaring coffered ceiling supported by Ionic columns or Antioch Court, which boasts elaborate mosaics and floor-to-ceiling windows.
- Outdoor celebrations are held in the stunning sculpture garden, with dining among the sculptures or on the terrace of Gertrude’s Restaurant, which overlooks the museum’s grounds.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Space reserved
Friday–Sunday rentals run 5 hours, 6–11pm. Wednesday events run 4 hours, 6–10pm.
Both Fox & Antioch Courts | $9,000–10,000
(recommended for weddings with ceremonies)
Fox Court | $8,000–9,000
Antioch Court | $5,000–7,500
Jacobs Collection Galleries (add-on) | $600
American Wing Galleries (add-on) | $2,000
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 363.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$ • $$$
Alcohol service (provided by an approved caterer) must stop 30 minutes prior to the contracted ending time of the event.
Year-round: Monday and Tuesday, 9am–10pm; Wednesday and Thursday, 6pm–10pm; Friday 6pm–11pm; Saturday–Sunday, 7pm–11pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Art Gallery
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Baltimore Museum of Art.
Thanks! Your email to Baltimore Museum of Art is on its way!
Maryland Wedding Venues
> Annapolis / Suburban Maryland Wedding Venues
> Baltimore Wedding Venues