Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Nestled in the foothills of the Catoctin Mountains, this 1844 Greek Revival mansion is a charming example of a mid-19th century agrarian estate. Miraculously, most of the original outbuildings are still intact today, including the carriage, ice, and post houses, the summer kitchen—even the brick double-sided outhouse! On-site catering from the Smokehouse Restaurant, though, is thoroughly modern, with delectable menus based on locally farmed Maryland and Pennsylvania ingredients
- Your ceremony options take full advantage of the estate’s stunning settings—choose from a streamside meadow, a formal English Tea Garden, and even a glass-enclosed Garden Room that affords a view of the grounds while providing shelter from chilly weather.
- LGBTQ+ weddings are warmly welcomed here, and the expert staff are dedicated to making you feel right at home. Two versatile packages with hands-on coordination make planning easy: large weddings receive all the essentials (plus lots of thoughtful details), and the micro wedding package ensures your event is no less elegant than the grandest of affairs. Best yet, both include romantic overnight accommodations in one of the estate’s cozy, gracious guest rooms.
Video by Bradley Images.
Video by Shutter And Sound Films.
Video by Lee Russell Films.
Video by BE Videography.
Video by Lee Russell Films.
Spring Elopements are Blooming!
Are you looking for an intimate and beautiful ceremony this spring? The Elopement Package is $2,500 and includes:
- 30-minute customized ceremony with officiant Jill Dyson in the location of your choice
- Ceremony chairs for up 20 guests
- 1.5 hours of photography by Frederick Creative Studio
- Personal florals
- Luxurious overnight suite
- Complimentary champagne toast following the ceremony
- 6-course prix-fixe dinner for two in Smokehouse Restaurant
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $105/person and up
Wedding packages include the venue rental, food, and alcohol.
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 250.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Bed and Breakfast
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Inn / Lodge
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
- Pool Area
Send an email to Antrim 1844
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Antrim 1844.