Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Surrounded by the verdant grounds of the golf course at The Links at Outlook, this pretty, all-season venue offers indoor and outdoor spaces, all-inclusive packages, and comfortable overnight options, all within an easy drive of Boston.
- The authentic post-and-beam Barn is a replica of the one that once served the surrounding farmland. Artfully renovated with an eye toward modern comforts and vintage charm, it boasts a lofty vaulted ceiling, two fireplaces, climate controls, and an all-weather veranda.
- There’s a beautifully appointed private dressing suite on site, and cozy accommodations are available at sister properties Stage House Inn and the Neally House, nestled just a mile down the road in South Berwick.
Video by Creative Heights Media.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Ceremony fee varies depending on:
- Space reserved
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Package chosen
All-inclusive wedding packages include:
- Rental fee & 5-hour reception
- On-site catering
- Champagne toast for all guests, stationed coffee, and tea
- Cake cutting service
- Dessert display set up
- On-site event planner
- Decoration set up in ballroom and foyer
- Tables, chairs, ivory table underlay & overlay linens, napkin color options, china, flatware, and glassware
- Bar set up with bartender
- Complimentary food tasting
- Four complimentary golf passes
- 20% service fee & 8% Maine state tax
There is a guest minimum of 75–150 depending on the time of year and day of the week.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 220.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Special Events / Parties
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Ranch / Farm
- Golf / Country Club
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to The Red Barn at Outlook Farm
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Red Barn at Outlook Farm.