Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Exchange vows beneath an arbor overlooking the lake at this richly wooded waterfront estate. If you'd like to keep your entire event al fresco, simply move to the reception lawn, which is surrounded by gardens and illuminated by strings of Edison lights.
- The stunning barn has a wonderful "shabby chic" style, with open rafters, a great built-in bar, and cozy lounge area. Plus you get to use their rustic cross-backed chairs and wooden farm tables.
- Your rental includes access to the entire property and all its fun amenities—there's a fire pit; a lawn game area complete with horseshoes, bocce ball, Giant Jenga, Kan Jam & bean bag toss; and the Branding Iron Station, where couples can brand a timber "cookie" with their initials.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
The rental fee includes:
- Exclusive use of the property for the entire weekend, from Friday morning to Sunday afternoon.
- Rehearsal dinner and other wedding events at no extra charge—and only 1 wedding per weekend.
- Farmhouse tables, chairs, lighting, ceremony arbor, fire pit, barn draperies, bridal suite, and more.
- Full-service wedding coordination available for an extra fee.
No hidden fees, taxes, or service charges. A neighboring lodge that sleeps up to 30 guests is available for an additional fee.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 400.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
Includes full bar setup and bartenders. Open bar is optional.
May–November, 10pm amplified music curfew.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Private Estate
- Ranch / Farm
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Barn at Silver Oaks Estate.